Our new and exciting website is under construction, we are working hard behind the scenes to improve our service to you. Should you experience any difficulties during your visit, please do not hesitate to
call the team on 03 9532 7509 or 1800 666 457 and we will assist you in any way we can.
WELCOME TO KIDS THERAPY NETWORK
- Paediatric Occupational Therapy assessment and intervention for children
- Educational products selected by child development experts
- Workshops for parents, teachers and therapists
Kids Therapy Network is a service providing specialised Paediatric Occupational Therapy products and intervention for children, their families and teachers. Our experienced occupational therapists assist children and adolescents in overcoming developmental and learning issues that prevent them from functioning confidently, optimally and independently. We love to work with the child and the adults in their world to help kids live and learn.
Kids Therapy Network is now part of Everyday Independence Pty Ltd.
Everyday Independence provides specialised Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology and Physiotherapy services to children and adults.
KTN has Seven Metro Melbourne venues:
- 623 Glenhuntly Rd South Caulfield 3162 - (shop and office)
- 7 / 90 Mitcham Rd Donvale 3111
- 93 - 97 Rose Street Essendon 3040
- Endeavour Hills Specialist Clinic 26 Erica Close Endeavour Hills 3802
- 53 Cranbourne Road Frankston 3199
- Nepean Highway Mornington 3931
- 51 The Strand Narre Warren South 3805
For all enquiries please phone 03 9532 7509
What our Occupational Therapists do
Paediatric Occupational Therapists are health professionals trained in the medical and behavioural sciences including neurology, anatomy, kinesiology, psychiatry and psychology. We evaluate and if required, improve the skills a child needs for independent living, playing and learning.
Occupational Therapy involves the therapeutic use of purposeful work, self-care and play activities to improve the child's sensory, physical, academic, social and emotional abilities.
We improve the children's independence in daily tasks such as dressing, grooming, mealtimes, hygiene and other household or school activities. Always promoting their abilities within the family unit and class context.
We develop the children's physical abilities, creative thinking and social skills - all essential for confident interactions and successful play.
We promote the students ability to take in and organise information, express their knowledge as efficiently and work as independently as possible. We aim for students to become more attentive, organised and productive with their schoolwork.
Who we help
Parents and school staff often notice that something is not quite right with a child's development. However when granted time to "grow out of it" or to "settle in" the expected growth and improvement does not occur. Sometimes a child requires professional advice and intervention. Occupational Therapy intervention may be a short-term boost or a long-term process to build and align skills, not just to match the average child but to also realise his/her own potential, needs and dreams.
We love working with special little people. Children of all ages, stages and abilities including, but definitely not limited to:
- Handwriting difficulties
- Organisational problems
- Learning difficulties
- Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder
- Sensory integration and sensory processing issues
- Information processing difficulties
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Developmental Coordination Disorder
Why Kids Therapy Network
- We provide individual therapy with the child to addresses his/her specific problems and tailor a program that will yield the best possible results
- We work in consultation with parents and school staff to ensure a consistent and concerted approach
- We promote self-help skills for children to improve their independence and self-esteem
- Our home programmes reinforce the skills developed with the Occupational Therapist
- We provide training and workshops for teacher, teacher aides and parents
- We provide assistance with funding applications
A medical referral is not required. Contact can be made by phone, email or through our website. Lets talk about your child, a child you know or about your school's needs.Please phone Cathy Love Acc Occupational Therapist and Director of Kids Therapy Network.